New Engine is together
Managed to get a day in working on the car. We managed to get the housings ported and get the motor together. The new setup is basically S5 irons and housings and S6 (third gen) rotating assembly. We used the Rotary Aviation seals again and the solid corner seals so the motor should be as solid as the last one. Upgrades are a new Pineapple Racing oil pan and a new to me oil cooler to replace the old bent up one. When I put the new motor in I’ll likely re-think the front end ducting to the oil cooler, radiator and intercooler. We just need to see how my time works out before the Indy. Looks like I’ll be running the Cayman at another Time attack on Monday night.